My flatmate is so rude to me! help!?

Useful information for all tenants in UK. Tips, tricks and guides how to find the right new property that suits your needs. Rent Direct UK team and our members are ready to help you and all our members are free to post comments and articles on our new forum.

My flatmate is so rude to me! help!?

Postby Lucy B » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:43 am

Hi, I am living in a house with another student.. we share the kitchen and the toilet. She keeps using all my stuff and off late it has become annoying and I confronted her.. (about using a whole bottle of my olive oil!..and my bread..)for the first few times she admitted to using it. I said i don't mind it as long as she tells me she has used it. Last week I bought a six ack beer.. I know I drank only 2 (very sure! cuz it's been 2 days..and I didn't

drink more than 2.. ) and the fridge is now empty!.. And when I asked her this morning, she was very rude to me and said.. NO! and I asked her why she was being so rude.. all she said was "I am irritated.. I am just irritated" and

started saying nasty words loudly.. It really hurt me.. I didn't accuse her of stealing.. Just asked if she saw anymore beer cans in the fridge!.. and I even said.. "oh well.. I don't remember then.." and later she went out and bought 4

cans of beer (the one that I bought) and kept it in the fridge!.. She hasn't spokent to me and seen me since .. so I am not sure what she's trying to do. (she says she only buys bottled beer..and now she has bought cans.. I assume its

for me..but I am not touching it).. why all this drama? why is she rude to me?
Lucy B

Return to Tenant News